Written by James Graham
Photography by Camilla Adams
At Wootton Bassett School the supply teacher has done a runner and locked the pupils in their classroom. Dean needs the toilet, Aimee needs a coffee, Amid needs to pray, and Leo…well, Leo really, really wants to escape. Outside, only yards from their confinement, a repatriation of fallen British soldiers is happening along the high street, as it has over a hundred times before through this quiet Wiltshire town. But this one is more personal than most. As factions form and secrets are revealed, maybe Leo is not the only one who’ll want to get away. An exhilarating startling snapshot of a generation who have inherited a world at war.
ALL PERFORMANCES SOLD OUT!
Showing: 09/05/2019 - 10/05/2019
Time: 7:30 pm
£9 adult / £8 children. A booking fee of 50p per ticket applies.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The recommended age ranges are for your guide only. We suggest you stick as closely to them as possible for the benefit of other audience members.
- Lap seats are available at £1.50 (including booking fee) for infants aged 0 – 2 years; all patrons including infants must have a valid ticket. Lap seats are not available on performances recommended for children aged 0 – 2 years
- All bookings will incur a Booking Fee of 50p per ticket regardless of whether the booking is made in person at our Box Office, by post, by phone or online and applies to all payment types.
Creative & Production Team:
Director: Jenny Davies
Set & Costume Designer: Caitlin Abbott
Wardrobe Mistress: Tilda Dickinson
Sound Designer: Dinah Mullen
Lighting Designer: Sam Smith
Production Manager: Lisa Hall
Stage Manager: Becky Vowels
Deputy Stage Manager: Emily Walpole
Wardrobe supervisor: Tilda Dickinson
Chief Studio Technician: Lloyd Evans
Producers: James Moore & Laura Knight
Creative Learning Administrator: Tracey Cook
Maisie Newman & James Gitsham
Ameera: Rosa Chamberlain
Dean: Tobie Donovan
Zoe: Nora Downing
Sahnti: Carly Frost
Russell: Ethan James
Grace: Shannon Lawton
Spencer: Izzy Long
Leo: Dylan Maguire
Lucy: Elle Mayor
Aimee: Tess Morris
Joanne: Narissa Nadin
Jennifer: Summer Parker
Rachel: Erin Fletcher
Kelly: Issie Sallows
- The egg box office opens 9am – 6pm Monday – Saturday (Sunday if there is a performance)
- All plays are performed in English and take place in the egg auditorium unless otherwise stated.
- Nearby parking space for Blue Badge Holders
- Level access into building
- Lift to all levels
- Adapted toilets
- Sennheiser Infra-Red Audio System in auditorium
- Hearing & Guide Dogs allowed
- Wheelchair spaces in the Stalls only (Accompanying persons pay discounted price)
- Breast Feeding Friendly
Under 12s are not admitted to the egg theatre auditorium unsupervised.
PLEASE NOTE: Print At Home tickets are only valid as A4 printouts. We cannot currently accept tickets presented on phones/tablets.
Relaxed Performances – Open to everyone, but specifically adapted for children with an Autistic Spectrum Condition, individuals with sensory and communication disorders, those with learning disabilities and anyone who would benefit from a more relaxed environment.
Full terms and conditions of ticket bookings can be found on the Theatre Royal Bath’s website.