Written by Laura Lomas
Image by Extra Strong
‘And the world is basically made from chaos, okay?’
An incident at a train station. Someone locks themselves in a room. One brings another flowers. An incident on a bus. A protest. A boy doesn’t know who he is. The rippling effect of a butterfly…
Chaos is a symphony of dislocated and interconnected scenes. A series of characters affected by the wings of a butterfly, search for meaning in a complicated and unstable world. Bouncing through physics, the cosmos, love and violence, they find order in the disorder and the celebration of chaos.
Chaos was first commissioned and produced by National Theatre Connections in 2019.
This amateur production is presented by arrangement with Nick Hern Books.
Tickets are available for live-streamed performances only.
Showing: 13/05/2021 - 14/05/2021
Time: 7:00 pm
Creative & Production Team:
- Director – Josh Whatsize
- Movement Director – Sophie Cottle
- Producers – Laura Knight & James Moore
- Production Designer – Caitlin Abbott
- Lighting Designer – Will Burgher
- Sound Designer & Composer – Joseff Harris
- Production & Stage Manager – Becky Vowles
- Deputy Stage Manager – Kay Hudson
- Costume Support – Cathy Kelly