The Changing Room
Written by Chris Bush
Photography by Camilla Adams
Existing on the cusp of growing up.
Are we teenagers? Are we children? What are we? It’s about bodies in flux and perspectives shifting; knowing change is coming but not what that change will look like.
Set in and around a swimming pool, The Changing Room follows a group of teens full of excitement, impatience and uncertainty, each with their own secret worries and desires for what comes next.
ALL PERFORMANCES SOLD OUT!
Showing: 09/05/2019 - 10/05/2019
Time: 7:00 pm
£9 adult / £8 children. A booking fee of 50p per ticket applies.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The recommended age ranges are for your guide only. We suggest you stick as closely to them as possible for the benefit of other audience members.
- Lap seats are available at £1.50 (including booking fee) for infants aged 0 – 2 years; all patrons including infants must have a valid ticket. Lap seats are not available on performances recommended for children aged 0 – 2 years
- All bookings will incur a Booking Fee of 50p per ticket regardless of whether the booking is made in person at our Box Office, by post, by phone or online and applies to all payment types.
Creative & Production Team:
- Director – Steph Kempson
- Set & Costume Designer – Caitlin Abbott
- Wardrobe Mistress – Tilda Dickinson
- Sound Designer – Dinah Mullen
- Lighting Designer – Sam Smith
- Production Manager – Lisa Hall
- Stage Manager – Becky Vowels
- Deputy Stage Manager – Emily Warpole
- Wardrobe Supervisor – Tilda Dickinson
- Chief Studio Technician – Lloyd Evans
- Producers – James Moore & Laura Knight
- Creative Learning Administrator – Tracey Cook
- Mila – Nem Bengry-Howell
- Jerome – Dillon Berry
- Maddie – Hannah Bush
- Becca – Leah-Anne Clemas
- Danny – Ciaran Foley
- Katya – Jessie Hill
- Alex – Ollie Lamb
- Bianca – Kitty Lyell
- Connor – Yves Morris
- Alice – Samara Romain
- Annie – Ellie Stiles
- Molly – Rachel Toone
- Ethan – Charlie Woolley
With thanks to:
With thanks to Harry Haden-Brown and Bryn Thomas
- The egg box office opens 9am – 6pm Monday – Saturday (Sunday if there is a performance)
- All plays are performed in English and take place in the egg auditorium unless otherwise stated.
- Nearby parking space for Blue Badge Holders
- Level access into building
- Lift to all levels
- Adapted toilets
- Sennheiser Infra-Red Audio System in auditorium
- Hearing & Guide Dogs allowed
- Wheelchair spaces in the Stalls only (Accompanying persons pay discounted price)
- Breast Feeding Friendly
Under 12s are not admitted to the egg theatre auditorium unsupervised.
PLEASE NOTE: Print At Home tickets are only valid as A4 printouts. We cannot currently accept tickets presented on phones/tablets.
Relaxed Performances – Open to everyone, but specifically adapted for children with an Autistic Spectrum Condition, individuals with sensory and communication disorders, those with learning disabilities and anyone who would benefit from a more relaxed environment.
Full terms and conditions of ticket bookings can be found on the Theatre Royal Bath’s website.